Section 152 CPC - Code of Civil Procedure - Amendment of judgments, decrees or Orders.

 Section 152 CPC Description

Clerical or arithmetical mistakes in judgments, decrees or Orders or errors arising therein from any accidental slip or omission may at any time be corrected by the Court either of its own motion or on the application of any of the parties.


Popular posts from this blog

INCOME TAX SECTION 32AD - Investment in new plant or machinery in notified backward areas in certain States

INCOME TAX SECTION 35D - Amortisation of certain preliminary expenses

INCOME TAX SECTION 32 - Depreciation